Monday, May 01, 2006

I've Got A Paper!

It's in my back pocket. I wrote it in English, the one class in Prison that I don't mind at all. In fact, it's like the calming steps you take after a heavy workout. Time to chill, and talk about nothing in particular but stil getting the point across. It's pretty effective, this English Class of mine.
Apparantly, a whole sandwhich and all but 12 fries is too much to eat for my tummy box.Perhaps its the belt, perhaps not. I don't know, but man, I feel sick. Now, I'm all curled up on the couch, and listening to an old man in a yellow sweat talking about golf. It would seem, that this man won his first tournament 2 years before Father was born. Father is, at the moment, 41 and I'm assuming the man was at least 25 when he won this tournament, making the man at least 66, and he's still in good shape. He looks about 50-ish, not sixty-six.
His name is Jack Nikolaus, The Golden Bear.



Quote of the Day:
Onyx:The Holy Trinity...?
But you hit yourself four times!
-questioning look-
Me: Sealin' the deal?
-does Father, Son and Holy Ghost-

No comments: