Thursday, May 25, 2006

Quotes from The Past Couple Days

Class Discussion...About Pancakes....
Chem-Man:Well, if the bunson burners went out, we'd have pancake dough...
Me:I can make pancake dough......In fact, I did...And it had a hard, blackened exterior....

Talk About House The Episdoe Where Some Guys Eye Falls Out
Where's Your Logic: Yeah, and the guys walks up to a nurse, and stares right at her. -Laughter- He looks right at her with his face, and goes, 'There's a piece of gum stuck to the floor...You might wanna get on that.'
Group: -laughter-

A Discussion On Role Playing Online
Skeddles: What to RP?
Me:Dunno...I have to go to bed at ten though....
SKeddles:Damnations.


Nothing much has happened in the past couple of days, nothing much to 'report' on....Except that I'm getting further in the book I mentioned a couple weeks ago. You all are going to have to look high and low for it if you don't know my name already....



Ta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, the eyeball thing...that was too funny, gotta love K right?