Thursday, May 18, 2006

Teenage Dirtbag

It's a good song, what can I say...It's by Wheatus....Crazy bunch of guys...

Anyway, about my day:

Went to prison and took a test in Chem....That was the sound of a heavy sigh, and the shaking of a dissapointed head. I can already tell that I bombed it...I mean, the vocab..I studied it the night before, and still didn't understand it. No matter, it's Chemistry..I'm never going to need it. But that's okay world, you can all think that I'm just as good in Chem as I am at blogging ^.-

After Prison, I went home...I may have taken a nap......No, I didn't..I read Anthem by Ayn...something....I don't remeber her name, but it was a good story. I was only suposed to read the first chapter to see if I really wanted to continue with this book...And it turns out I liked it so much that I really couldn't put it down. It's about a Utopia, and a free-thinker....and all of his 'evil-acts'...It's pretty good.....

I just got home from the Choir Concert at Prison...Sibling was in it.....Making it all the more interesting, watching the faces she'd absentmindedly make as she sings....Lots of fun to watch. Directly after the show, the school held an Art Show..Well, it's more like it was during the choir concert, but that's okay. Anyway, turns out Onyx is a good artist....But I already knew that...And Baron! Oh my gosh! He did an acrylics painting on canvas called...Oh dear........Look into the mind....or something like that, I was really looking at the picture...Sorry Baron....(He's linked on the side bar.....)

And that was my day.................-sigh-
What a day.....

Quote Of The Day
Father:Yeah, his clip on tie was crooked..Then the nitwit broke it! A piece bounced off the stage...He looked like a drunk.
Sibling&I:-laughter-
Father: Anudder Maag-grad-ita fer da ladee
Sibling and I:-more laughter-

No comments: