Thursday, May 11, 2006

Liquid Nitrogen

Do you all remember when I was talking about how much I hated Chemistry? that was in an Honors class. I couldn't handle the honors-ness of it all, and moved myself to a College Prep course. Well, today in Prison, we played wit Liquid Nitrogen. Let me tell you, that stuff is fun!! It's 210 degrees below zero...So cold, it feels hot! Isn't that awesome!
Anyway, Mr. Chem-Man threw some onto the floor, and frozen dust bunnies zoomed at us....We froze a banana in it..THen used said banana to nail an actual nail into a piece of wood! And it worked! Then he turned around and shattered the banana on his desk, but that's besides the point. Next, we stuck a rose in there, and it came out all pretty, and then we smashed it to pieces...Like it was ice! We threw them away, and moved to something a little more interesting....A bouncy ball! Oh yeah, we froze it....Went into the hallway, and threw it against a wall! It exploded into, like, 5 or six pieces.....I got one! I might take a picture....I might not....You never know....I say alot of things I'll never carry out.....I leave it up to you to figure out what'll actually happen....
^.-
Ta!

No comments: