Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Notebook

Wow. That's pretty much it. I generally don't cry during sappy/romance-y movies, let alone, watch them. But I've heard lots of good things about The Notebook, and they were true. It was very cute. Perhaps it's becuase I usually place myself in one of the tragedy-afflicted person's shoes. And I did, which was probably a mistake during this movie.
I'm not a crier at all, I usually bottle those things up, but as I lay in my bed, watching these two people meet each other, and fall in love over the course of a summer...I really felt for them...Granted, it's a fictional story, but it atually made me think of all the decisions people make that could change their life dramatically.
So, guys, if any of you read this little blog, this is the best 'cuddle-up' movie for you to choose. It tugs at heart-strings, and will make your girl tear up, and cry.It was only, like, four tears throughout the whole movie for me, but then again, I don't cry with movies, so, four is a 'gasp' number for me.
So, I'm giving The Notebook 5/5 Stars...Good Job Nicholas Sparks, props to you for letting your book become a movie and making me cry.

No comments: