Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day

In the US there is a Holiday called Memorial Day. It's to commemorate all of those that faught for us in any war. Well, like any American family, we have a barbeque. Lots of fun, BBQ's...... The fun, the people, the outside-ness......



It's a pity I'm intolerant of those things. I don't like people, and I have a severe problem with the sun. I don't get tan...I burn...To a crisp..... It's gets really bad, even with just three hours of 'in the sun contact'.

Don't get me wrong, I like my neighbors alot, and their friends...But some people I can't spend three minutes in the same room with, without wanting to leap over something and stab them with plastic forks......

I should work on this rage........I should go hit something...That'd be cool.......

Yep, that was my Memorial Day though.....Outside, Food, and People.....

Fun![/sarcasm]

No comments: