Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Funniest Mom in America

What in god's name were they thinking? I'll give you a choice of which god you can ask, but there can only be one question.
Why?! Nick@Nite, why did you even create 'Search for the funniest mom in America'?
It's not a funny show...It's a bunch of mothers who think they're funny.......Have any of you ever watched the show? Have you? It frightens me, all the drama from a bunch of supposedly mature women who can't get along with each other. It's a waste of my brain cells. Why am I still watching it? I don't really know......I like to see people humiliate themselves I guess.....
On another note....my elbow hurts really badly. I hurt all over....follow the bone from the right shoulder to my left elbow, and it all hurts. It's very upsetting really, oh well.
A final blurb, I still think I should have my own tv show. That'd be awesome...I'm random enough, it'd be real reality...With the 'middle class', not those rock star, 'famous people's children running into trouble because they don't need to work for anything' shows....Just me, my friends, and our randomness.......But that'll never happen. You need money to have a show, and that'd take away the whole point of the middle class-ness of my idea....
Ta all!

No comments: