Sunday, May 28, 2006

Braveheart&Kaboom!

Father and I are watching Braveheart right now, at 8:39PM Sunday night. And all of a sudden the scene changed, and I'm watching a bonfire, and a bunch of bagpipe music.


Quote Of The Day:
Me: What're they doing?
Father: Saying 'good-bye'

Young William:What are they doin'?
Uncle:They're Saying good-bye.

Me: I coulda just waited!
Father+I:-laughter-


Other:
On a commercial for CSI...
Nerd: ....I could fake my own death, and then CSI'd come, and say 'I can figure this out'. And I'd just pop up and say 'Kaboom! I'm not even dead! Crime's on you!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What CSI episode was that? Was it LV??? lol *Is confused..* Must not have seen that one, though the "Crime is on you" sounds fermiliar....

Jereality said...

It's a freakin' commercial....ya dunce...I'll see ya on Monday....