Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day!

Wooo! Yay mother's all around the world! And if you don't say 'Happy Mother's Day!' to your mother, let me tell you a couple things...
1. She let you live inside her for 9 or so months....
2.Not only did she have to deal with you for nine months of pain, she had to put up with you through your teens!

Alright, that's only two things, I'm sure you all can add to my little tiny list, or you can just agree quietly to what I've got.

Today, for my mother, I cleaned the living room, and the kitchen. Made it very nice, and fresh smelling with the help of febreeze, and swiffer wet(now dry)...And a good ol' broom. Well, after I cleaned...all by myself....I went and did my laundry.....Aw, man! I still have another load to do!...Anyway, after I did the laundry, I took Sibling, and made her come with me to a nifty place called 'Deserts by Design'. Did I think that the day of the week happened to be a Sunday? Or that it was Mother's Day for..everyone? Nope..Totally slipped my mind. It was closed.....So, we walked to Acme, and bought Key Lime Pie mix..Because Mother, in the car yesturday with me, said she could 'do with a Key Lime Pie.'
So, I made her a pie, and Sibling took it out of the pan, and decorated it, and then we gave it to Mother. She was happy to see it, and gave hugs. Lots o' fun there. Next, Sibling made dinner, which was rather tasty...meatballs, sausage and penne pasta in red sauce...I love pasta.....
But that's besides the point....We've still got cards, and gifts to give her....I think this is the best we've done all 16 years I've been alive.....I'm so clever.....


Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: