Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Accidental Inflicted Pain

Alright, so last night, about 8-9 hours ago, I was in bed trying to go to sleep. I was having the usual 'dream' of me laying wide awake and waiting to fall asleep. Well, I turned over to face the wall when a burning sensation went across my elbow....the one that was hurting last night anyway. So I was like 'Hm, it's just a dream, so I won't have any more pain.'
I was wrong...Around 3 o'clock, I woke up to the cat, meowing in my ear to get out of the room. So, I moved, and hit my arm on the wall. Yes, I know, I'm so very graceful. Anyway, when I moved,I flinched, and looked at my elbow..seeing nothing I just shrugged it off, and let the cat out.
Well, this morning after my shower I noticed that there was blood on my wrist. So, I traced the trail up my arm to find a one inch cut an inch or two below the top of my wrist, on the back of my arm. So, it turns out that I had scraped my nail across my arm last night...Really hard, it's a deep wound for a nail, anyway. Perhaps I'll take a picture so you all can see what I mean...You never know, unless you do...Then you'll foresee wether or not I will post a picture. Ta for now, I don't know if I'll post later in the day, for it is 7 am right now.....So, I have to leave for Prison...Yep, ta for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one, I'm going to be sending you to the guys in the white coats if this persists