Saturday, May 13, 2006

In My Grill.....

Well, I've been over Markis and Suzie's house for over some hours, and let me tell you, it is a fun ass part-ay! We ate there, burgers(made by me), and hot dogs(made in a factory), all grilled by Markis on his grill.......After dinner, we played Mario cart Brothers on his whatever gamestation that is. It's fun, being here.....I'm still here, at 10 o'clock-ish. I should be home a half hour ago. But hey, we live next door, so it doesn't really matter. I've run out of things to say.....So I'll leave you with these quotes.

Quotes Of The Day:
Markis: Those damn Jerealitiy's, stealin' our dog again!
-Good ol' Klaus jumped our fence......Dumbass dog......-

Suzie:Watch the coffee, I need to check on 'sibling'
Me:Alright, everything'll be okay now. The coffee is comin' everything'll be fine. Never fear!


Alright, it's time for me to figure out...I forgot what I was gonna say.....DAMNIT!
Ta.......
Um...Yeah....
G'Night.....

No comments: