Friday, May 05, 2006

*My Obsession With theme Music....

Alright guys, you may not know this about me yet, but I am a strange person. And, strange people have peculiar habits, mine, of course, are talking and blogging..Oh, and bopping to the music in my mind. And for the past couple of months, it's been Mario Music...I don't own the game, I don't own a Nintendo 64..I own a PS2.....but alas, no Mario! It's very depressing really, my love for the squat Italian guy in red overalls...., and his brother Luigi..in the green overalls.....But when they get the raccoon tail, their overalls turn white.......-sigh-
Anyway, I was just cruisin' Youtube.com when all of a sudden, I realize there are wackos like myself with the means to put the music I have grown to enjoy during Prison Classes on the interweb! Well, I looked up mario Brothers theme, and found this kid....At first, he plays the original song everyone knows with the sound of Mario/Luigi dying at the very end....BLINDFOLDED!!! I can't even...well, yeah, I can tie my shoes blindfolded..What cant't I do blindfolded? Write in cursive! I can't even do tat blindfolded (neatly, anyway....)

Yeah, so, watch this kid......And notice the way he zooms across that funky piano of his......It's insane....ten minutes, and twenty-three seconds of pure Mario-isms! Rock On Piano Kid! Rock On!

No comments: