Friday, May 19, 2006

Over The Hedge

Alrighty, in lieu of going over to 'talks-with-her-hands', I decided to go to the movies with Mother, and Sibling. We went to see Over The Hedge, a cartoon-comedy....Lots of big stars are in it, and the casting is rather splendid. Anyway, I thought it was a great movie..I laughed..I laughed some more, and then we left. It was a good little racoon meets unsuspecting group of gatherers, and tries to take advantage story.....it was good.....

I think that's it....Really nothing else i have to say. I'm in the mood to write my little story...It's a shame really, when I attempt to get it published you all will have to look really hard for it...Because I refuse to give out any information pertaining to myself....Too bad for you guys, eh?

-Ta.....
^.-

No comments: