Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ticks Suck

Alright, my family and Markis and Suzita went to the Cape May shore. It was great, saw birds, poked a dead turtle, found a half crushed shell of a horseshoe crab. It was all fine and dandy too. Father, Mother, Siblingg and I crawled into a large WW2 bunker on the beach that said 'Keep Off', and we took a picture on it, then crawled all the way into it. I tripped over a sign, and Father got attacked by a pigeon.....Lots of fun there.....

Then we were done, and we got in the car....TICKS! OH DEAR GOD! THE TICKS! ELEVEN! Six of them found on Sibling, 4 on me, and one on Markis. I've been so paranoid for hours....Those fricken little bugs, I hate them! Man, they're scary too...They make you think of death.....and itchy skin....

Quote of the Day:
Onyx:Why didn't you just hit 'Speaker Phone'?
Me:-annoyed- BECUASSE MY PHONE DOESN'T ACQUIESE WITH THAT FUNCTION!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister and I were at a girl scouts wilderness trip several years ago and while we are eating someone noticed that something was crawling down her forehead. Need I say what it is...a tick. It turned out that she had about 3 on her head, while I had none.HAHAHAHA