Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Pop Shop

Alrighty, I don't remember if I reviewed this place yet...If I did, read my old one, if not.......I don't know, I really don't want to review it again. Oh well, I will. It's a 50's-60's styled restaurant, with two giant pictures on the far wall. It's a comfy family restaurant, with friendly people. The owner, and his family circulate every couple hours, greeting people with a friendly air.
Tasty food....A page full of breakfasts that you can get any time of day, sandwhiches such as Santa Fe(a grilled chicken sandwhich on fracaccia bread....) and a Pop Shop Cheese Steak(pieces of chicken, carmalized onions, and mushrooms and your choice of cheese whiz, or provelone). Those are the only two sandwhiches I've had when I have gone there, but they were very tasty. Ice cream isn't bad.....But the Ice Cream Shack is a good spot too, but that's a different building, different town, and a different post.

Gay Little Joke:
How many psyciatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
Only one, but the light bulb must truely want to change.

No comments: