Monday, May 08, 2006

Hola Disease...

I don't know what I've got...but it sucks. I had to leave Prison early, I had to sleep from 8 till three...Granted, it was a lovely nap, and I had a stupendous dream which I will let you all read....But I missed a whole day of 'fun-filled learning'. I don't do that, and now I feel worse. I feel all stuffy, feverish, dizzy and kind of nausious....It's so not fun.....
Oh, and not to worry, my self inflicted cut on my elbow is almost all healed up, and the ticks from yesterday were Dog Ticks and don't carry Lymes...So, you'll continue to get random bursts of funny from me....

My Dream!!
In the begining it was me, running away from some girl with red hair. Well, I tripped in my parents store, and she grabbed a pair of scissers, and cut my throat.Well, my parents found me and drug me through the store, my blood...which looked like watered down tomato sauce...staining the tile. I woke up in the hospital, and was all 'oh my god! I'm missing school!' So, three days later as my neck is healing-she didn't kill me...yay-I decide to go to a nightly school function.
It is clearly not our Prison becuase there is an awesome stage where the outside lunch tables are....It was so cool. So, it's about 6 at night..dusk-ish, and I'm walking toward the A building entrance(school looks the same..the building) and I see this giant table sitting before the stairs. Mike, and Tre' are standing closest to the stairs, and I see BJ sitting under the table, laughing like a child...Mike has blue hair, and Tre's was green, and they're laughing too.....BJ puts his finger to his lips, and I walk inside so as not to ruin whatever his plan is.
Needless to say, I miss the original Green Day out burst, and go out of the school when they're on the stage. So, I watch the show from a randomly placed 6 foot long brick wall. When the show is over, I hold on, and the wall moves...Along with a car in front of me, and a couple lawn chairs behind me. So, the car, my chunk of wall, and these lawn chairs drive through town, and I find a necklace. So, I put it on, and hop back onto my wall and go back to the concert place.
Everyone is gone, except for some guy in a beigey coat in the first row, looking at the guys cleaning up from the concert. Well, I want to show him my necklace, so I walk up to him, and smile, and say 'Hi Johnny'. Need I saw that it's Johnny Depp....See how lovely this dream was...Anyway, I show him my necklace, and he grabs to see it better, but his fingers brush up against my healing neck wound. I cry out, and he looks upset, and gives me a hug. I pull away, and say, 'this is probably a dream, isn't it?' and he nods, and smiles 'Most likely.' then he gives me a hug again and then my phone rang....
-the end-
it was a lovely dream

No comments: