Saturday, May 20, 2006

New Posts Via E-Mail??

Alright, I don't know if this will work...but we shall see. I was looking through the setting I've got on Jereality, and I realized that I really loved the picture of the guy hitting himself on the keyboard. So, when I found I instinctly wanted to find I way to get rid of the stick figures stuck in the paper picture.....Unfortunatly I couldn't find the link thing in the layout of the blog setting, but I did find something else. Some 'thing' with e-mail, and blog posting...I don't know how well this will work, but if it does work out, I may have an easier way of posting whilst on my crappy AOL browser!


Apparantly, it doesn't work for me...Because I'm not as 'tech-computer-blogspot savvey' as I thought I was....Stupid over-acheivemnt knocking me over again!

Quote Of The Day:
Sibling: You don't believe in ghosts?
Me: It depends on my mood.
Sibling: Did you learn anything?
Me: I did a whole report on them, and got a B....
Sibling: So, do you believe in ghosts? I do, I think their living around us, you know?
Me: -look of dissapointment- They're dead...
Sibling: -silence-

No comments: