Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Childhood...

Well, it turns out that 'Talks with her hands' needed to do a paper for Chemistry....During feeding time in Prison, I smell this....waxy scent, and instantly get flashes of preschool, and kindergarten....What in god's name... I thought as I looked around the table, gasping as I saw what had created the scent.
Crayons! That smell was crayons, really bright, obnoxious colorful little buggers........They were alot of fun, perhaps I'll find some way to scan my paper on this thing, show you all my 'perdy' artwork.
Also, I'm trying to bring back words from the 80's.....Skoal, is an example of one such word......Skoal is a desriptive word, meaning cool....You see something you think is awesome, you say 'Man! That was so Skoal!' And so on.......Remember, you heard it here first!

Quote Of The Day:
Me: I Knew I smelled Childhood!

No comments: