Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What....What the deuce!?

Me: Give me my pen!!....Are my hands cold?
Onyx: They're waxy...like death....Ha! You should write that down!
Me: I would....IF/I/HAD/A/PEN!!!!!


Ah yes....Chem..we learn to share........It's not fun...Regardless, I got my pen back....Yeah, so after that was over, Onyx wrote it down on a piece of paper and later that day, I left it on my desk....Very fortunate because I vaccumed, and any scrap of paper on the floor was sucked up into the Abyss that is 'The Sucker'.
Alright, Sibling, and Mother are in DC.....And I'm home with Father, at the moment, he's watching tv downstairs. Much fun. I'm sitting in my room, in the chair that an incredably gorgous guy was sitting in yesterday. It made me happy that we could talk about usual stuff, while waiting for my music to change itself to MP3 mode, rather than whatever mode it's on now.
So, we spoke, then he had to go home. He's 23....no chance, but it's nice to dream.


Me:-you got e-mail-
Skeddles:o.o''
Ho, shit.
From whom?
Me: Me..... ^_^


Yeah, AIM what a great invention....

No comments: