Sunday, October 29, 2006

Awesome Pumpkin!

Why thank you, thank you very much. I thought it was lovely when I picked out the idea from the confines of my mind. It is a freaky scarecrow. That's what's on my Jack-O-Lantern. I call it Seth. My Seth-O-Lantern. Anyway, while I was typing up a bit of History homework...Wait, scratch that, while I was procrastinating on my History homework, typing lyrics of the songs I was listening to on Word, my eyes scanned the box ofOnce Upon a Forest again. And I thought to myself, "Steve..." (that's what I call myself when I'm talking to...myself...) Anyway... "Steve, you should make a list of all the forest/critter movies you need to watch now. And I, Jereality thought that that was a wonderful idea and that I should show all of you my creative listiness writing skills.

Movies I Need To Watch:
Fern Gulley
The Secret of NIMH

Yep, all two.... -sigh- I should really be getting to-oh hey!

How did everyone do with that Daylight Savings time thing? I know I was confused...And this morning was even worse, because I had to travel around the house looking for a clock that had been changed so I could know whether or not it was 7 or eight. I was very confused. But I'm good now, I hope..... -shrug-

Quote of the Day
-While Driving through an intersection-
Father: You can go. -waves car ahead of us- You can wait. -speeds to get in front of another car
Radio: You can waaaiittt
Sibling, Father and I: No way!
-silence-
All: NO WAY!!

1 comment:

Kitten-kun said...

Don't forget the rescuers!!