Friday, October 06, 2006

A Murder of...Halloween?!

Happy October sixth! That means 13 days till Mother's birthday, and a couple more until the end of the month, and Halloween! While playing with make-up Sibling and I bought at the local Sally's, I decided what I wanted to dress up as. A female version of The Crow. Oh yeah, I'll draw all over my face with white, and create spiffy lines with eyeliner, and lip stick, and all kinds of things. Of course, I'll need to repaint my nails black, and get rid of the orange that is on them now.

Well, it's orange and black. In case you're wondering, I'm very into Halloween. I love the dressing up getting candy because long ago the people would dress up to scare spirits of the dead, and such. Awesome history behind the holiday. I'm so excited. I'm sure my posts from here on are going to be a bit more excited, because every second brings me closer to my Crow-like transformation!

No comments: