Friday, October 27, 2006

Once Upon a Forest

See that little title there? That's a movie title...If you click it, you can see the nifty little homepage the International Movie Data Base has in store for it. Anyway, I've been quoting this one little blurb from the movie for about seventeen months... "Flap your paws and fly like little birdies" It is said by this mean squirrel...I like the mean squirrel...I don't know why, I just do...He's one of those bad ass forest animals that makes it hard for the main three to get what they need...If I'm not mistaken, which I'm not, they need a blue flower to save the cute little raccoon...Michelle. I will type you the little blrub that is on the back of the box...on what the movie is about.

'In this rousing, magical adventure filled with whimsy, laughter, and charm, a host of fun-loving characters takes you on an unforgettable jounrey in a land called Dapplewood. One day, three Furling friends, Abigal the wood mouse, Edgar the mole, and Russell the hedgehog find their tranquil lives greatly disrupted. A chemical spill has destroyed Dapplewood and their young friend Michelle becomes seriously ill from the toxic fumes. Counting on their ingenuity and the skills they learned from their teacher Cornelius, they take off on an exciting, but dangerous journey to find help for their friend. Their wisdom soon pays off and they set about to restore Dapplewood to its original splendor.

That was that...The back of the box. So, the spill was triggered by a broken glass bottle...So, the death and illness and all the bad stuff was triggered by some jackass who couldn't wait to throw away his glass bottle in the nearest recycling bin. See, recycling is important!

It's a very sad movie, and Edgar...you feel really sad for him in the beginning...I'll tell you...Well, before he could go to Furling class, his mother was wrapping a scarf around his neck, and when she was done, he took off. No kiss or anything...and when he comes back from the trip with his teacher, she was gone...He only had her apron...Very sad.....Still, I can't wait until I get to the mean squirrel in the place with the blue/purple flower.

There are songs in it too...It's disney, so, you know there is going to be some sort of music. You know...something catchy to...catch the young bored, quick paced minds of three and four year olds. It's interesting to see a badger sing though....He's cute though...Speaking of cute->good looking....I had a substitute in English today, and my oh my, did he look like Adrian Paul. He's the Highlander...Good stuff, man...Alright, it's dawn on the second day of the chemical spill...I need to watch my movie....Enjoy your lives!

Happy trails,
-Jereality.

4 comments:

Kitten-kun said...

Oh I love that movie!! Once upon a forest!!! When the animals go into a flying thing and see these big monsters!! Oh it's wonderful!! Yes, sad too....

hmmm.....I'm having troubling logging in on the pirate site.

Jereality said...

Cornelius' 'fallper-winga-ma-thing'

Jereality said...

*flapper

Kitten-kun said...

yea lol