Monday, October 16, 2006

Make-Over!

Alrighty, what with the new School Year and All, and the new season also, I've decided to put on a new skin for the whole of Jereality. I've edited the sidebar to include a couple new links, and a new subject called 'random' or 'other stuff'...Those are mostly for me, but I figure'd I wouldn't want to be greedy and hold out all the wonderful links to google, and such, so...That's why you can see them.

Unfortunatly, I had to get rid of the Chat box at the bottom of the page. It was wasting space.....If anyone wants it back, just comment somewhere and I'll see if I deem you worthy of recruiting another Chat box. And I think that's it thus far in my day...Nothing really exciting or amusing happened today...Well..I lied a little bit....NJSnow's water bottle exploded on our table..soaking my hoodie. Needless to say, I was colder than I had been previously with the water soaking through my sleeve and onto my skin.

Let's see...The last thing you read about me was the CPR for infants. We just took the test today, I think I did pretty good...I have no intention of administering CPR to an infant, or child, but I don't think anyone can really plan on seeing someone choke, right? At least it's good I know what I'm doing that situation, eh?

Alright, I am going to go and either watch a movie, playThe Sims 2 on the PS2, or take a nap. What with the cold weather and all...Cold weather, and dark, and the blue-ness of my room with the lack of sun outside kind of makes me tired....Good luck understanding that my friends, good luck with that...

-Jereality

No comments: