Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Procrasti-lazy

I have a three to four paper to write. It was assigned to my class Friday...maybe. It's due on Friday, this upcoming Friday...I barely have a thesis statement, and I'm feeling awefully apathetic in a sense I've got no general emotion. So no, I'm not apathetic, I'm indifferent. I also have some History thing that I need to do. An interview with someone who is in a Union....Not too difficult to find someone in a Union. My wrist hurts badly, and I don't know why...Probably because of the desk I'm leaning on...Oh well. I should really type that paper now. ANd I should probably read chapters four and five of the book I'm supposed to be reading for English.

Honestly though, I don't want to. I had sort of a mental health day, and left my little Prison around ten...Went to the doctor's...went to lunch, came home, went to some meeting for Prison 'round seven...It's been a really slow day, and when I finally get around to writing this paper, time will speed right by me. No matter though, I'll get it done before Friday....No worries there, buddies...No worries there....

-Blissfully Lazy,
Jereality

1 comment:

Kitten-kun said...

Don't you just love writing? I prefer having no limited amount of pages to do that way I can write however much I want. Lol I am such a procrastinator to. I wait till the last minute to do a project like the one in history class....Presidential history..I have to go into detail and do pretty darn well on Oral presentation. Writing is better than verbal things I say. What do you think? Oral presentations or writing papares without having to speak infront of people. An being indifferent is wonderful, as long as you don't get carried away lol.