Monday, October 02, 2006

We Are The Stories And Deciples Of The Jesus Of Suburbia

Makes for a fun title, doesn't it?

I think it does. Today was Monday. Another begining of the week type of day. It ended badly, with me waking up after 4 and a half hours of sleep to an upset stomach. Onyx thinks it was what I had for lunch on friday, which, is highly possible. I moaned and complained for a good while, until finally we were called to the Auditorium for some announcements. We were surprised to have a guest speaker; one who was claimed to be the best in the whole country. Well, the man walks onto the stage, and begins to talkl...slowly, and took huge breaths after two words. his eyes seemed glazed over, and he kept fumbling with the bottom of his shirt.

All of the student body was silent, wondering what in the name of anything 'best' did they get this man from. Then all of a sudden, he laughs, and says, "Nah, I'm just jokin'. Ya'll thought I was serious though. C'mon, raise your hands, who thought I was serious?" I guarentee you everyone raised their hands. It was fun like that for an hour and a half. Full of laughs. FUnny man that whatever his name was. Fitzhugh....or something. Football player. He spoke to us on our stage. Got us out of one and a half periods. Yay funny man!

Then I completed my day without event; I think, and then stole dahammer's mp3 player...Well, it was a group effort really. Onyx, NJSnow, The Baron, and a few others would secretly pass the once confiscated piece of technology around, and run away...Sort of like an expensive game of keep-away. Lots of fun. And then, I messed around with some computers, and came to my abode, where I sit now, typing to all of my wonderful, dedicated readers. I love you!!


*All love in this post will be subject to change. Jereality is addictive, and may cause severe stomach pain if read too often. Please keep Jereality out of sunlight, for it will explode, and demolish your kitchen, or turn your skin a nice hue of blue. Please do not take Jereality with doses of Onyx Lunacy if you are pregnant, or may become pregnant. Do not take Jereality if you are over 65, or under 11, it may not be safe for your vision.

No comments: