Friday, September 29, 2006

Enneagram

Pronounced 'any-o-gram'. It's a test of personality. The whole world is placed into these nine groups. The Reformer, The Helper, The Achiever, The Individualit, The Investigator, The Loyalist, The Enthusiast, The Challanger, and finally, The Peacemaker.

I am numbers five, six, and nine. So, that means I'm a mix of The Investigator, The Loyalist, and The Peacemaker. If you all would like to try it out click the title of the page, and it should be able to lead you to the homepage of the site.

And on Test number two, I am The Loyalist. So, I guess that's the one I'll stick with then, eh? Other than that, I've had a pretty uneventful day. I'm just really, really tired. I've been tired for months. Maybe if I was in a coma, and got better, and woke up I wouldn't always feel so tired. And the feeling of strangulation bothers me a little. No matter what I'm wearing, I always feel like I'm strangling myself. When nothing is touching my neck, when my hands around around the collars of my shirts, pulling them away. I'm telling you, it's a symptom of Hypothyroidism. I know that for a fact. Go wikipedia it if you're not sure what I'm talking about.

So yeah, I think I'm going to go now.......sleep, or something.

I'll talk to you all again sometime soon, like, oh, tomorrow?

Sounds like a date

^_^

-Jereality

No comments: