Thursday, September 07, 2006

Life Begins...Again

Well, my classes have started up, and have been going on for a bit, and for the record, I don't like my schedule. I have a study period in the begining of the day. Can I do anything with it? No. Surely I have something to study in that time period...No. By that time, one class has passed, and we don't get any take home work for said class.
But being back in the halls, I start to miss the selection of people, and aquantences I had in my classes last year. And although, I didn't like those students, the teachers, and the few friends I had in the class made it all worth wild. Of course, now I have a group of teachers I don't like, and an Anatomy class where I feel as though I'm being suffocated with nothingness, and everything. Strange, I know, but that's the feeling I get.
It's sort of like an oxymoron...Or, I'm just being a moron, either way, I've got the word in there anyway. I was having a conversation about Oxymorons earlier in my last period English class; of course, this had nothing to do with the topic at hand, which was silent time. But myself, and my tall friend, Njsnow, were talking about censorship in a free society. And we said that was an oxymoron. Censorship in a free society. And that got me into 'Good morning' being an oxymoron, which, as you couldn't have guessed by other 'early-morning' posts, I am not a morning person, rather, a night owl, who can stay up till dawn, and wake up at 6, and be happy.
More honesty for you; I don't want to go back to school. Average student behavior, I know, but it's the point that matters. I just hope my opinions will change by the time the next few weeks pass, because I don't want to go another 180+ more days wallowing in my own self pity to fail through my classes.
That'd be bad.
I'd be sad.
And end up grounding myself from the computer.
Because I do that.

No comments: