Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Well, Well, Well....

Well, apparantly, school isn't as interesting as it was last year. Or...maybe it's because I'm just not remembering as much of the funny as I used to...What was I posting about last year that kept me going? I don't even remember. I didn't have a blog in September...Did I? I'm almost positive I started in December....Oh well, all's good, I suppose... Lots of stress, and the like....I've got a test on Anatomy coming up next week, and a Pre-Calc quiz coming up on Friday.
Lots of studying for the Jereality, that's for sure....

I don't want to go back....
But I'm going to let myself color my hair if I get A's, and B's....And if I don't..I'm grounding myself from the computer. So, when report cards come out-I'll be doing a Post on it, don't worry-and I don't post for a while, it's safe to assume I got a C. Yep, that's it so far.

Quote of the Day:
What's One More Cup Of Water When You're Already Drowning?


Yes, it's a bit dramatic, and depressing, but I like it.

No comments: