Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Shut Up!

Well, it's Wednesday. Every Wednesday night my family goes to dinner with my Father's Mother, GGR, as I've come to call her here. Anyway, we chose some new restaurant that I forget the name of, but it was Italian. And frankly, I love Italian food. The warm feeling I get in an Italian restaurant, and the pasta. Gotta love the pasta. Anyway, we sat at the farthest table in the dining area, and were set behind a large party. I'm guessing 15-20 adults....When we got there, they were tipsy, and loud.
I could barely hear myself think! It really was painful, I'll have you know. To sit, and wait for Lou, Alan, Aaron...Vinnie.... whatever his name was to bring us our order. Well, I couldn't help but listen to their conversation. It went a little something like this...

How's the bread?
He's got every nationality in his blood!
And then he took me to his house, and ohhh, the fun!
Did you sneak it in?
Waahhhhhhh haaaaaa haaaaa <-Like Fran Drescher, and a Terradactyl all in one
Shut Up! <-That was my favorite....pitty it did nothing...
I'm just tipping my chair back now. I'm not even in this conversation.
Undo your tie so I can strangle him with it
This bread is weird


The conversation at our table was several degrees lower in the area of volume, and went a little something like this...

That's rude..being so loud
Uncalled for, really.....
Every nationality, I'm calling you a liar.
Oh for the love of everything, shut up!
These people make my ears burn
Behavior like that should not be tolerated....


Can you feel the general mood of our table? I know I can, but all in all, dinner was great. The food was awesome. I got Shrimp, Scallops, and Crabmeat in a wine butter sauce over penne pasta. It was delicious. And alot of it, so I took some home in a box. And Father used his shirt as a bib...all in all, it was a very good night!

-Jereality

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Italian Food ish awesome!! Though the 15-20 adults table I would have yelled and laughed loudly to show them off. Hahahaah!! Jer shall I make a blogger page too? Tell you the events of mi life too lol

Jereality said...

OoOoOohHhHhH...nickname!

Ya'll can call me Jer, for short....
-pokes-
But remember, my full name is Jereality......

Kitten-kun said...

That's too long....I'm lazy remember.