Monday, September 04, 2006

Truama.....Truama....

Well, it turns out that my teeth with go back to normal...Because I asked the right people, and my Mother...And she knows all. Yay knowledge! Anyway, yesterday I had Brunch, at a restaurant called Tommy G's. It was expensive, but I liked what I got...even though I don't usually eat breakfast.
I got Banana French Toast. I will tell you how to make it. If you know how to make French Toast already, then you're good! Because I'm only giving ou the begining, and no ingrediant list....-insert evil snicker here-

Take a thick piece of bread, and slice it in half....or take two pieces of bread....Next, take a banana, and slice that in half laterally, and horizontally. then, put the banana between the bread, and make it like a sandwich. Dip it in the nutmeg, milky flour eggbatter wash stuff, and it will sort of...glue....the bread(s) together. Then put it in a pan, and cook it. There you have banana French Toast. It's very tasty.

That was what I had for Brunch. When we came home, Sibling and I walked to WalMart where I got a black shirt...because someone got bleach on mine......and I also got a Green Day hat. Because, if you didn't know already, I love Green Day. And then, Sibling and I played the Sims 2 until midnight. Lots of fun. Lots of laughs....and chinese food.

Quote of the Day
Sibling:-after shaking her head- I have a headache.
Me:Motrin?
Sibling:Nah, it's probably just my head smashing into my skull.
Me:.....what?
Sibling:I mean my head smashing into my brain.
Me:.......Good night, Sibling.....
Sibling:Don't worry, I'll just have a little brain Trauma
-pause-
Sibling:Don't worry, I'll just have a little brain Trauma
Me:-laughter-



Oh, the conversations at 1:11 AM

No comments: