Sunday, September 03, 2006

Teeth Weeds

I think I may've chipped my tooth. On a needle. Now, don't go assuming, like I know you're doing. I'm sewing a pair of pants up, and the thread I use is super long. So, I hold the needle between my teeth. Well, I think I bit down on the needle at some point, because when I was brushing my teeth I noticed that they were not the usual worn down teeth of myself.

So, that got me to thinking about weathering. If my teeth get battered everyday with food and drinks, and the like...candy etc., will they go back to their old shape? Or would they regrow, like stubborn weeds? It bothers me a bit, because I liked how my teeth looked, and I don't like the feeling that I'm missing pieces....because it makes me feel...weird....Weird-er.

Happy Trails!

-Jereality

No comments: