Monday, September 18, 2006

Ticks

Yeah, Mother, Sibling and I did a bit of a nature walk on Sunday afternoon....And when we were on our way home, Mother and I realized our ankles, and feet itched awefully bad, so, we pulled into the Acme, where we would get dinner and and went investigate. Well, we found that we had ticks, from our ankles to the tips of our toes. Not dog ticks either, like my 'Ticks Suck' post back in the year of last. Deer ticks, and larvae male deer ticks. So, if you slammed a pencil on a sheet of white paper, the dot you'd get would probably be bigger than the small freckle like bugs that were on our feet. Needless to say, I got four showers that day, and washed my clothes twice...Just in case. Bugs, sure..whatever...Spiders, awesome, lemme watch 'em...Ticks....I will burn them, and spit on their crispy critter bodies.
Oh yes, a fan of ticks, I am not.

No comments: