Friday, September 01, 2006

Skin Caner...And Death...

A Conversation with myself, and Dahammer....

Dahammer: Yeah, i'm soooooo plae
Me:pale?...I think I win that little competition....
Dahammer: We'll see...But hey, this means it will be the two of us who don't get skin cancer
Me: Exactly, that is why I have no problems with staying indoors
Dahammer: Let their skin rot off, we'll still have beatiful skin at 60
Me: Hells yeah!
Dahammer: Which means any free 60 old woman go for me, the only male bachelor at that age who doesn't have skin cancer
Me: -laughter-
Dahammer: So like when i'm 60 i'm gonna be such a chick magnet................lucky me
Me: You don't think you'll have anyone before sixty? That makes me chuckle
Dahammer: -laughter- I'm sure i will
Me: Just in case then, eh?
Dahammer: Anything to make me feel better
Me: -laughter-
Dahammer: Lets hope it doesn't come to that
Me: One can only hope
Dahammer: Just thinking about being 60 and single is just wierd
Me: I can see me being that obnoxious old lady on the corner house with all the cats...and a Beamer sittin' on the front lawn
Dahammer: I could see myself being SUPER fat, and just watching tv after having given up on life
Me: Awww...I'll move next to you.....so you won't get fat and lazy
-silence-
Me: Instead, you'll be running around the whole block, away from me..whilst I try to beat you over the head with your own cane
Dahammer: 'Till i suffer a massive heart attack and die, way to go jereality....
Me: -intense laughter- I'll be at the funeral though
Dahammer: You'd probably go for the food though
Me: laughter- No doubts
Dahammer: i don't know if i'll have food at my funeral
Me:.....(-_-)
Dahammer: Kinda like "if i can't have food then no one can"
Me: -laughter-
Dahammer: So HA in your face!

That was one big quote of the day...Hope you enjoyed it!

Happy Trails

-Jereality

No comments: