Thursday, August 31, 2006

Dreams Do Come True

Of course, they tend to in your dreams...
Gotcha.....

Anyway, today was pretty uneventful. All I did was get some awesome role play time, in which my character, Vane, totallly screwed up the relationship with his darker side...It's very complex and boring, so, I won't annoy you with the details unless you decide to ask. And then I went to dinner, and ate. Because, well, that's what I do ate dinner. I eat. And then, I cam home, and hopped on the computer. It was bad, pieces of screen glass in my foot, plastic everywhere....Then magically, I rewound time, and told myself to not stomp all over my eMac, and then I role played some more! And here I am now, talking to you, or no one...Or someone from somewhere who can't even read what I'm saying, just looking at the pretty letters that, in fact, make up words that I say to myself as I type them. Of course, I say them in my head, because if I was talking to myself, all by myself, with only my cat, I'd be considered weird. I'd be a cat lady....Which....tend to smell an awefully lot like cat pee...And honestly, I'm not a big fan.

Quote of the Day:
-online conversation with Onyx-
Onyx: patience, she loads
Onyx: 33%
Me:?
Onyx: i said PATIENCE, SHE LOADS
Me:-whimpers-
Onyx: FLOOR SUGAR
Me: I don't even know what to say
Onyx: KENNITH
Me: That wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind....
Onyx: THE GREAT WAR
Me: Nah, not even that


Alrighty....I guess I won't become the crazy cat lady, the role has been given up to the almighty Onyx.

No comments: