Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest

Yeah, I saw it again with Father. Well, mother, and Sibling were there also, but Father had never seen it. So, we took him to see it.
And it was good.

That's what I did all day. I woke up around 1:30, ate lunch from Wawa, went back to my cubby-hole of a room, and watched Psych, and Kyle XY. Two shows I frequently watch every week. The first one has two hot characters, Sean, and Gus. Sean s a fake detective who has fake psychic connections to each and everyone of the cases he comes across....because his father taught him to catch very small details, and remember them. The Kyle one....I don't know what that's about...Some kid doesn't know who is is, and tries to figure it out. He's super smart, and can solve any math problem thrown at him...Not a very good basis for a tv show, and the kid playing Kyle sort of creeps me out, but hey, it's something to watch.


Quote of the Day:
-after waiting a good five minutes to watch the extra scene at the end of PoTC:DMC-
Father:That's what I waited for?!
Mother, Sibling and I:-laughter-
Mother and I:And that's what we waited for!

No comments: