Saturday, August 12, 2006

Babysitting.....

Have I ever told you guys how much I loved children??
I did? I lied........

I babysat last night, after having no internet connection at all...So I was running of sleep, and the Sims 2 as my entertainment that day. And then Sibling and I went to the house that we were to be sitting at. It's a nice house, I like it alot. Although, the uninvited house guest was rather unnerving. The mother of little.....John, has a brother, who we will call Jason. (I'm on a J-name basis today, folks..deal with it) So, Jason was there at the begining , when she and I first got there..and then he left. No problems.
Well, John and I played in the backyard, on the swings...had a good time throwing various balls onto the bottom of the pool....The kiddy kind, made of plastic, you need to dump it and refill it every time you want to use it..You know the ones...It was upside down, and in the perfect shape to bounce things back to you. So, John and I threw things at it. Lots of fun. Well, when we returned, I look in the chair to my immidiate right when I exit the little 'play room' that you have to enter to get into the house, I see Jason's head. I look over to Sibling, who instantly turns sheepish as I signal her over. John sits down to watch the Baby Einstein: Neighborhood Animals. 'He just came in!' she says to me. Gre-eeaa-tt. Nice, so now we're all alone with some 23 year old nit wit. Granted, he took John's mind of of not having his own mother and father. But all in all, it bothered me he was there. I mean, yeah, he didn't look like a threat, and I was pinning down weak points the whole time he was there, but still...he made me nervous.
So, I had Sibling call the parents around 7:30, he had come in at 7:15, and tell them. They weren't thrilled that he came, but that was okay by me. They said he had said he wasn't coming back, but his plans changed or something. I don't know, all I was listening to was the radio. I happened to like and know the song that was on, and having someone apologize to me for something they had no conrol over sort of bothers me. So, I sort of ignored it. It was all good in the end though, because she was happy, baby was happy, and Sibling and I are $20 richer....

Happy Trails!
-Jereality

No comments: