Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Whoopsies!

I blame me for my lack of postage as of late...Actually, I blame.....the cat.
Yes, I blame the cat..The stray that is now roaming my backyard...It is an escapee from the house across the way, and I believe it needs to be picked up by the ASPCA, or brought back into the house so it can no longer mew us into the waking hours of the day, whilst we have not sept a wink the whole night.
I also have this sickly strange feeling in my stomach right now, and it's not appreciated. My tongue feels like it did when I was dehydrated, but I don't thim I am...And I've got this wicked head ache that is trying to make me die. But lo! I refuse! I will not sucumb to headache pain! I think...I better not.
Anyway, Father wakes up in....four more hours...and then I will be waken up an hour after that, at 8....Then Mother and I will drop Sibling off at Learning Space, and Mother and I will read at our Barnes and Nobles.

Quote of the Day:
-sort of tired-
-has just killed a mosquito-
Me:I Just Squished My Own Blood!!!

No comments: