Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"Are you even awake?"

Well, it all started at 12:32, and I was waiting for 12:34,
but was interupted in my quest by my door opening.
Why, it's dear Sibling, her attention level at 'Bore'.
"Hello, Sibling," I say, turning my chair to see her.
"Na, na, na -something- shower," she says, a look of anger on her face
"What was that?" I ask, wondering if I should draw up some Mace.
"I did not get a shower yet! A full shower yet!" She said, flustered
I looked at her and smiled, but what I got, twas not enough mustered.
"Are you even awake?" I ask, a brow rising
She stared at me for a while, her rage surprising.
She blinked a few times, realizing
Just what exactly was materializing
in the conversation
that will be seen across the nation.
"Yes I'm up! I'm not talking to a foot!" she hisses
I swivel in my chair, hiding a smile she-luckily-misses.
She then turned on her heal,
and stormed from my room,
the whole incident rather surreal.
"What did you say about a shower?" I call
"Nevermind!" she snaps, leaning on the wall.
"Good night then," I respond, watching her close her door
the bottom plasticness just scraping the floor.
I just smile, and close my door,
Happy, that it is not open any more.



Yeah, so she came in my room, asking about a shower. It's midnight, and she's talking about a shower? Who votes she was asleep? I know I sure do...

No comments: