Thursday, August 24, 2006

S'different

I got my hair cut the other day.

It's short now. It used to be a little past my shoulders, I could tie it in a ponytail, and everything would be fine. And now, I had the brilliant idea of something new. By hair barely reaches the base of my neck. Granted...I have a long neck for my family, but still. No ponytails, no 'keep-it-straight'. Nope, but guess what!

No, you're wrong....

You're always wrong, why do I even bother asking these 'guess' questions?!

My hair doesn't wave anymore! It used to do this obnoxious wave right after it passed my jawbone, but now, it doesn't even reach my jawbone! Happy day!

I got a book the other day. New Moon...by Stephenie Meyer. It's really good. ALthough, Onyx and I had the book pegged when I was on the seventh chapter, and she was on the twelth. She got a headstart on the first chapter...because my computer hates me.
I think you all should read it. Well, after you read Twilight, of course, because that came before New Moon...and if you read out of order, I'd be upset with you. And you wouldn't like me when I get upset. I get all big, and green, and start talking with aweful grammar.....It's bad, really, it is.

Happy Trails....
-Jereality

No comments: