Thursday, August 17, 2006

Today....What did I do again?

Oh yeah!

I slept over Onyx's house last night after a birthday party for 'Pookie'. That was fun, I got her a poster for Walk the line, some socks; as is my thing, and a FlipFlop necklace....I don't understand the popularity of the little flip flops dangling from your neck thing, but hey, she seemed to like it.
Not only did she like the presents, I liked her face as she trid to get passed all of the tape I used to wrap said presents. ^_^ I have a tendancy to overuse tape for presents....And it makes me smile.
What else?
Oh yeah, we (Onyx, and I) stayed up until 3 something watching Hitchiker's GUide to the Galaxy. Funny movie, and we played Prince of Persia...Which is a good game, but there is this one point where we have to spin some levers around, and the guy who is telling us what to do has a serious British accent....and he's in Persia....It just made us laugh.

Come to think of it...everything made us laguh at 3 in the morning...

And when we tried to go to sleep, there was this huge arguement over what color Po, and Tinky Winky were...You know...The Tellletubies......

I won.....

Makes me wonder why I remember such things.....

No comments: