Saturday, September 16, 2006

Frenchie?!

I had a family party today..that is, after I went to Buca de Beppo's, an Italian family-styled restaurant. Great food, awesome pictures(over 400)...great music... I went with Mother, Sibling, and Onyx. It was a bunch of fun.
Then we hit some mall, bought nothing, and put Onyx back in her abode before we left for my Aunt's house. My Grandparetns are down from the middle of nowhere, and we went to visit them at my Aunt's house. I didn't do much socializing though. I mainly walked around with my cousin. He's about Sibling's age, but completely different. He smokes, he's in some kind of gang...But he's my cousin, and I love 'im.
So, he and I walked around my Aunt's complex from 8:00 to 10:00...four miles. We kept ourselves at a slow pace, and just talked. About nothing really, just kept a random conversation going. Sometimes paranoia, sometimes ADD, sometimes how many girlfriends he's had to where his oldest brother was. Completly random. Of course, I didn't talk about myself though, I was too busy looking around in the dark for some crazed pshyco killer....because I'm a tad bit paranoid myself.
All in all, it was a great trip. I love spending time with the boys. My one aunt, she's got three sons. I will call them John, he's the oldest, Seth, he's the middle, and Larent...he's the youngest...the one I walked with. They're fun to hang out with.
Yep, so, fun was had by myself and Larent....lots of fun..walking through invisible spider webs tendrils....yeah, fun....

Quote of the Day:
Mother:Cierra la puerta(Close the door in Sanish)
Jen(another cousin, around Sibling's age): So, you guys still speak French?
Mother:You're right! She is going to be a model!'All:-laughter-

1 comment:

Kitten-kun said...

Spanish...French...It sounds the same, but I still don't understand what they say.