Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Much Fun...Not!

Well, Onyx and myself went to a meeting that our Education Prison held this evening, and it went very well. It is my first year of the council, and frankly, I believe it will not be my last. The Eldest of the council, I will call them, Order of the Waters...If you know what I'm talking about, give yourself a pat on the back. If not...that's unfortunate. -breaks into song-
You all know the song...you know..the one with the oreo stick....What's it taste like? The inside tastes just like an oreoooo...Anyway, look what you've gone and done, getting me off topic....
Anyway, at this meeting, we were talking about getting to get together with the elderly of our town. Well, Onyx was in the Council last year, and was at said meeting with the Elderly, and here is what she had to say....

Quote of the Day
(All italics will be whispers to myself)
CotW:And we will get together with the elderly at the towers. Where we will have the choir come.
Onyx:Horrible...
CotW:The cheerleaders will come....
Onyx:They sucked...
CotW:And we'll have snacks....
Onyx:Ooh, generic cookies...Yum!
Me:-quiet laughter-


Yes, a very good night. We learned alot about what we are going to do over the year, and it seems that it will be very promising for me to attend, and make sure that I pay attention.....Because....I've forgotten where my train of thought went. Stupid train of thought took my ticket, and sped along the tracks without me. -sings- That's unfortunate!!

No comments: