Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crunch

I would have liked to say, when questioned at those big pearly gates in the sky, "I have never broken a bone." However, as of Sunday night, I cannot. I didn't even break a cool bone. I didn't even break the bone in a cool manner! Am I an Epic Fail, or what? Now that I've got you all hooked, I'll tell you what happened...

-cue flashback music-

-STOP THE MUSIC!-
I'm going to take pictures, and give them to you as I tell you the story...

Alright, so my pictures wouldn't load... Looks like you'll have to use your imaginations...

-re-cue music-

Sunday evening, recently arrived from my home in Jersey to my Collegiate Place of Learning in Pennsylvania. All three of my room mates are in the dorm. I'm in a quad, if I haven't already alerted you of this, and I have - this note was just if you're new to the site... See, I'm caring... Back to the story! We are all sort of watching some fake-reality television show on VH1, while doing random other things on our corresponding computers. Well, I stood up from my rocking chair... that's how all the chairs on my floor are, they don't have legs, they are all rocking chairs ...to feed Keiran, my Betta fish. Well, I fed him, and then plopped back down onto my chair, rolling forward with the force and direction I 'plopped'.

Now it's time for audience participation. Crack your knuckles in succession. That's the noise I heard, just a little softer, and sort of internally. So, keeping my mouth shut, I casually put my left ankle on my right knee, and hold the middle of my left foot, eyes on the TV.

After a few moments, I decided to let go of my foot, my toes still pulsing with a dull pain. "I think I broke my toe." Was all I said. A chorus of 'what?'s and 'You didn't say/do anything!'s. I have a large tolerance for pain... So, I said 'yeah'. and pulled off my sock. Sure enough, a large bruise was on the topmost left side of my left foot. I know some people don't want to see the toe/foot... So the picture will just be links at the bottom of this post... As well as pictures of the Sunday night to right now...

Liz got up immediately, got some ice, and told me to elevate my foot - which I was already doing - while she played Nurse. While she was doing that, I called Mother - who actually is a nurse, and she told me to ice it, which Liz was doing, and then tape my baby toe and my ...fourth toe together. She said 'tape toes 4 and 5 together', so, yeah. We did that, and I had my foot elevated for about forty five minutes to an hour before we all decided to go to bed... It was a good time... I felt like an idiot...

"Jereality broke her toe!"
"Oh my God! How?"
"She...sat on it..."

Gooood times..... (-_-)

Now, I'm a sort of gimp... Stupid baby toe. Although, since Matt didn't get kicked off of 'The Pickup Artist 2', my other foot will remain 'healthy'. I said if Simeon - another contestant - was in the next episode without Matt, I would roll over my other foot and make them symmetrical. Yep, good times....

Sunday:
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=42231440em8.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=47334952dr1.jpg

Today - Wednesday/Thursday
http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=67592230xp5.jpg

I think it's looking better...


Watch those little piggies!
^_6;;Jereality

No comments: