Friday, November 28, 2008

Vampire Dreams

So, last night I had this crazy awesome dream... Now, if you've read Twilight, and know the characters, that's great, just skip down to the third paragraph where I begin the story. This little blurb right here is for those who didn't read the book or see the movie.

Twilight is about a 'normal' human girl named Bella. She falls in love with this vampire Edward. It just so happens, that one of the problems in the story is that another vampire, James, wants to kill Bella because she's food. James is a hunter, and he's really good at what he does. That should be about it, everyone else, I just invented.

So, Bella is supposed to be getting married to Edward, and I'm wandering around, looking for something. It doesn't really matter as to what I was searching for because when I arrived at the giant mansion empty-handed, no one seemed to care. Everyone was running around, trying to look their best. I don't remember what anyone was wearing except for me... I had on a trench coat type of jacket, and shorts and a tee-shirt and a pair of thick black boots. Which, apparently, was completely acceptable. Whatever. So, we're running around the mansion making sure Bella looks her best when all of a sudden I get a text message. The text is from James, the 'evil' vampire! I read the text and it has something to do with me ever wanting to see Sibling again, and wishing Bella a good wedding. Bella was distraught because she and Sibling were good friends, or something.

I say not to worry, because I know for a fact Sibling is safe. The next thing that goes through my mind is 'how did James get my cell number?!' So, I text him back, telling him that he's a liar and demanding to know how he got my number. I don't receive a response, so we all get ourselves together, and go outside.

Walking to the cars, who do we see? James! (Note* This is the James played by Cam Gigandet, which, if you like some eye-candy, is not such a bad thing) So, everyone in the wedding party is pretty much sending out a chorus of 'Oh My God's. Edward and the other vampires are nowhere to be seen, so it's just a bunch of mortals in heels faced up against a sarcastic killer vampire. Stellar. "I can make him go away," I say. I don't know why I said that, I was attracted to him in the dream too, so, I went over to the tree he was standing under and began to make conversation. So, in the dream, his real name was R. M. Masterman. So, I asked "Why do they call you James if your name is M. R.... R. M..." and he was like "R. M. Masterman." He didn't answer me, but looked at me like I was insane.

I then repeated my previous question, about how did he get my cell number. He said I should just wait for the e-mail. Now, somewhere within all of this we all (James, myself and the Wedding guests) moved to the parking lot. James then invited himself to the wedding by jumping into the backseat of a car. Now, he was holding a Turkey... Like, a cooked, browned turkey... Something was said, and I didn't know the answer to it, so I came back with, "I don't know, why don't you ask R. M. Turkey." Apparently, James didn't like that, she he hit me in the leg with the turkey! I didn't understand that when I woke up... But after I was struck, I woke up...

It was a strange dream, for sure... I hope I have another like it tonight... This is exciting!

No comments: