Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lameness

Turns out my worrying yesterday was for naught. My adviser had already lifted the hold on my account. I had a debate I was worried about under all the fear of not having my adviser supposedly not signing off on my hold. For those of you who don't know what a hold is, it is the only thing between you and registering for classes. If you have a hold on, you can't register for classes. If it's off, you can register. My hold was off, and I didn't know about it. Way to go, Adviser lady... She had me freaking out since I got my little note thing.

Whatever. So, I found out that my hold was lifted... And then I went to class and gave my debate - I won't bore you with the details, just know that I was fantastic.

Anyway, I'm alive... and right now I'm listening to and half watching 'P.S. I Love You', which is making me sad.... But I need to do a project, so I'll write back when that is done....

Yep....

^_6;; Jereality

No comments: