Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween!

Alright, I know I had plans to post for quite a long time, and right now, I feel I should... Why? Because I don't want to study, so I'm thinking of everything that I could possibly do in order to still do something, but not study... And I'm sorry, but this is one of those things. 

So, as you all know, Halloween was yesterday. However, the parties all happened on All Hallows Eve, which, in case you guys aren't that good with the math type things involved, was Thursday, Halloween Eve. There was a dance that I did not go to, however.... There were still good times had... And when I say good, I mean annoying. And when I say annoying, I mean hateful.. And when I say hateful, I mean infuriating. I'll tell you a story now.

It turns out, that the mean people who run the school think it's stellar to have classes start at 6:20PM and end at 9:05PM - which, coincidently, is five minutes into the show that I watch almost religiously every thursday during the season. However, there was more to do this evening than just watch the show.... My roomie, Liz, texted me and told me that Audrina was going through my stuff to find glue. 

Audrina had already asked if we had glue she could use, and knowing that my glue wouldn't work on the fabrics she wanted to stick together, I didn't answer her. This, however, did not seem to phase her in the least. THe moment Runner and I were out of the room, she went through our stuff looking for glue. Did she ask for the glue? Yes. Did she accept our answers? No. Did she go through my things? Yes. Did she open my glue? Yes. Did she use ALL OF MY KRAZY GLUE?! Why, yes, she did. Did that work? Of course not. Then she went for a pin or something, and left a TOOL BOX ON MY COMPUTER!

I'm pretty sure that the only thing keeping me awake during that chem lecture was the rage I felt... That, and I needed to be conscious so I could properly think of things to say to her when I got back to the dorm. However, this didn't work out so well, as she left at least ten minutes before we got back. So, I called her and told her - very loudly - not to 'touch my f*cking sh*t ever again!' I hung up the phone after my phrase, and decided I would ignore everything Audrina related...

I hate her most of the time.... Then there are other times like last night, where she's completely normal...and I can get along with her. It's complicated.... Whatever... Next year, we'll have no complications... and we'll be in a better dorm.... and it will be so awesome...

Yep - I've run out of things to say... I've completely lost where this was all goin....i'm gonna and do something constructive....

^_6;; buh byee!
-Jereality

No comments: