Saturday, February 18, 2006

Out Of It

Alright, I figured I'd start it with that. It seems I do every other post I make, so, I think I'll keep up with that little 'tradition' of mine. So, at Prison on Friday, Onyx was asked numerous times if I was alright. Frankly, I felt fine, but I didn't display my 'fine-ness' to the world, so, I was 'out-of-it'. Perhaps it
was because I was drugged...Yes...that's what I'm saying it was...DAMN YOU DAYQUIL!

Friday night, I also went out to Linner with Mother. It was...interesting...because before she and I went to go and eat, we needed to drop Sibling off at a party. Unfortunatly, and unknown to our knowledge, there are two 'Play-places' that we could take her to. Well, we took her to the one that we knew about...Just as we walk into an Italian restaurant, we get a phone call...It's sibling, she was at the wrong Play-place. So, she was now late, and apologizing so much I wished to reach into the back seat, grab her by her ears and [b]"It's fine! Let it be![/b] But I didn't, and we just drove...
We took her to the other play place, and I was momentarilly blinded by the lasers that people boweled to. So, mother and I dropped sibling off, and looked around the area for an eatery. Low and behold, we catch every red light as it turns, and get stuck behind every grama that wanted to drive. The only other driver we encountered that night was 'Akhmed', a taxi driver. We named him Akhmed, mother and I. He drove like maniac...but a slow maniac.
So, we drove behind Akhmed until we reached the eatery. It was a nice eatery..mother, sibling and I eat there some mornings. But, never at night, so....we did that night! Yay reideration! So, we ate, and I watched the ignerate people around us. So, we were asked twice if mother and I were siblings. I shook my head, and continued on with my eating.
Later that night we followed Akhmed's cousin, Saheem and then stopped and picked up Sibling...and then went home...........(<-I like those dots.)
And that was my day!

Quote of the Day
(Quote Brought To You By The Face of Onyx)
Whass'at?
Whass'at?
-looks at me strangely-
Did you bathe?!
Both: -laughter-

No comments: