Saturday, February 11, 2006

Stuff I Thought About Today

I figured out that some people are like squirrels. Really annoying.....jabber too much...and every time you try and nail them with your car, they always manage to get away....

If thought about the human race as a whole. How we think we own the world, but really we're just part of the food chain. We forget that we are the dominant being, but we are only a lesser member of the food chain.

That independant movies are to have that notification in larger letters. It's dissapointing when one is expecting to see a Hollywood work, when instead, one ends up watching a movie created, filmed, and starred in by kids no older than one's self.

Socks are rather uncomfortable when laying under the denim cover of one's bed.

When the vet says allergies, expect a disease that manifested itself in your pets eyes-and not allergies.

Always have a backup laptop when your computer starts to give the shits to you instead of the internet.

Keep a good role playing firned nearby...otherwise you'll end up being very bored.

Always listen to that friend...they may have an excellent Idea. Surprisingly, in fact.

Also, I thought about a faerie shirt that has been clean, and sitting on my computer desk for weeks now that I must return to Onyx.

In the song Don't Take Your Guns To Town, by Johnny Cash- it speaks of a boy called Billie Joe...not william joseph...But Billie Joe....Like Billie Joe Armstrong...I find that man attractive......

I thought of how I like the shorter guys opposed to the tall ones. I don't know why.....but they all seem to have the same bight, eyebrows, and would end up looking alot sexier with eye liner.

How I listen to Sibling when she thinks I don't....and then lectures me about how I don't listen to her....and how I don't pay attention....I do pay attention, I just don't respond easily.......would you respond if every answer you gave, got you a sharp punch in the arm......Or if you even retaliated you know she'd end up in a bloody pulp on your floor......

That's what I thought about today......very......uneventful...........kind of angering at times...but I got over it.....I saw The Cave not too long ago.. couple of half hours ago....maybe three...an hour and a half ago...it was pretty good. Surprise ending that makes you do a double take of anyone you pass in the street with strange eyes.

Good night, Lovlies......good night......Sweet Dreams.....Pleasant Nightmares.....

No comments: