Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sad and Blue

Alright, you may all think this is strange at first, but, my computer doesn't allow me to go on the internet. Then how are you typing this? Are you magic?!! you may ask. Well, it seems the family has a lap top, and a whole other computer that go on the internet. It's just the one in my room that doesn't go. No internet...no iChat...can't even turn it on for fear of losing everything in the memory bank thing chip. So yes, I am forced to use the lap top....which, is fun, becuase it makes that tappy noise when I type. And, I don't know about you, but I like that sound. Especcialy when I go really, really fast and then I get to hear the noise even faster. Except...it's bad when I don't know what I'm going to type next becuase I justhit a bunch of random letters or use the dot dot dot thing......like that. Um...what else...oh yeah! The space bar...it seems to be sticking......so, if you see a word that is stuck together without said space.....it's becuase I hit the space bar, and nothing happened. So there...it's not just my bad spelling you must worry abouit.....it's the fricken space baras well! HA HA HA!!! I laugh at you all.... SO yes, this is why I'm sad and blue...Blue becuase that's the color of my room, and sad becuase my puter doesn't go on the interweb....yeah....
Peace Out

Quote Of The Day:
(While off topic in Math...AGAIN)
(Our little group..Me..-thinks up new names- Twinkie, RecycleBin and The Hammer)
Twinkie:-applies lotion to hands-
Me: hey, that smells nice, -holds out hand- Ah! Too much! -I look around...Recycle Bin is too far away...ah, but The Hammer!- At this point in time, I slap my lotion ridden palm on his arm.
The Hammer: Ah! You put lotion on me!
Twinkie+Me: You gotta rub it in now.
The Hammer: -rubs in, and smells- Hey, that smells pretty good. Can I have some more for my hands?
Twinkie+Me: -stare at him, then at each other, and then at Recycle Bin..who is shaking his head dissappointedly.-
Twinkie:-happily obliges-
Me:-giggle-
Recycle Bin: Hammer, you put lotion on your hands.
Me: Hey soft hands, lemme borrow your pencil.
The Hammer: -inhals lotion chemicals on hands- -smiling- I'd go gay for this....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so are you done on myspace now too? and to solve the space bar problem you could use the . between words its a haslte at first but you get used to it and people get.used.to.the.way.it.looks.