Friday, February 03, 2006

Walk The Line

Well, I just got back from the movies...Yes, I do that alot...Go to the movies. Anyway, I went with....Onyx, My Country Babe, Where's Your Logic, Sibling, and a girl I don't like. Well, It was COuntry's idea for us all to go, and we were all like 'Yeah, that's a great idea.' So, we went. Saw Walk The Line, the Johnny Cash movie. It was pretty good, as a matter of fact. It's been out for a while, and I assumed(NOTE: Assuming is bad....it makes an ass of you and me..ass u me....assume...That is all.) that we would be the only ones there, all six of us. Well, we were joined two couples...well, unfortunatly for them, we sang with the movie the whole time, which was probably a shock for them becuase we aren't all that 'old'.
I like that Joaquin......(spelled it right! ^.^) Pheonix, he's a really good actor. And I think he really connected with Johnny Cash, becuase they both lost their brothers. Joaquin lost River, and Johnny lost Jack. So, I'm sure it was almost like a tribute to the two of them, Joaquin, and Johnny, since he portrayed Johnny, and lived his own life as someone else with a really horrible father who I wish would've 'oops tripped down some stairs and broken his neck'. The movie father, not the actual man, becuase, as of yet, I have not met Johnny Cash's parents. But I think they are no longer with us, so I will never get to meet them...I could always read the Johnny Cash Biography I got for Country for Christmas, but that'd be way too easy.
So, yeah, that was my day. Sorry that I haven't posted since....the 29th...actually..I'm not.......I'm sorry that...nope...I'm not sorry......in case you were wondering, I just shrugged....Well, enjoy my blog, and click my links.....they're fun to click on..........I almost agpologize for my 'kind heartedness' in this earlier blob

No comments: